Saturday, August 27, 2011

Spokane

Biking The Centennial Trail (Spokane in the background)

Kyle helped me give this little guy a new look
Top of Mt. Spokane
First real meal at the Lantz abode

Well, Kyle and I have been here nearly six weeks already (hard to believe!). My Family drove out with us and helped us get moved in last month. Spokane is an interesting city. We have been telling people that the beauty and the weather remind us of Colorado and the pace and the (excuse the phrase) "hickness" of the residents reminds us of Indiana. Kyle's RA's came a couple days ago and it has already been such a joy to get to know them - they are a stellar group of people! The whole leadership team is now together and gearing up for the campus to be bustling again starting next week. I am so thankful that I get to be here and support Kyle in the work he is doing. Come visit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment